DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IIT-JEE results to be declared today
Over 4 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination this year.
New Delhi: The results of the IIT Joint Entrance Examination will be declared on Wednesday. Over 4 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination in over a 1000 centres across India this year.
IIT Kanpur, the nodal agency conducting the exams this year has declared that all candidates will get full marks for two questions that had an error in the mathematics paper.
The institute has also decided to withhold the results of 30 students caught cheating at a centre in Bhatinda.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users