IIT-JEE results to be declared today
Over 4 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination this year.
New Delhi: The results of the IIT Joint Entrance Examination will be declared on Wednesday. Over 4 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination in over a 1000 centres across India this year.
IIT Kanpur, the nodal agency conducting the exams this year has declared that all candidates will get full marks for two questions that had an error in the mathematics paper.
The institute has also decided to withhold the results of 30 students caught cheating at a centre in Bhatinda.
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma's Love-Hate Relationship On Set
- I Am Botoxed, so Are Most People in the Film Industry: Karan Johar
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- Gold prices soar by Rs 840 in biggest single-day gain in 2014
- Gold tumbles on reduced offtake, weak global cues
- Gold snaps 5-day losing streak, gains Rs 300 on global cues