IIT-JEE results to be declared today
Over 4 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination this year.
New Delhi: The results of the IIT Joint Entrance Examination will be declared on Wednesday. Over 4 lakh candidates had appeared for the examination in over a 1000 centres across India this year.
IIT Kanpur, the nodal agency conducting the exams this year has declared that all candidates will get full marks for two questions that had an error in the mathematics paper.
The institute has also decided to withhold the results of 30 students caught cheating at a centre in Bhatinda.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly