IIT-K alumnus and civil services aspirant killed in accident
Karmveer was killed around 11 pm in Kashmere Gate area in central Delhi when his motorcycle was hit by the truck.
New Delhi: A 26-year-old engineer and civil services aspirant was killed and an under-training Indian Police Service (IPS) officer injured after their motorbike was hit by a truck here, police said. The truck driver ran away.
Karmveer was killed around 11 pm in Kashmere Gate area in central Delhi and his friend Devesh Kumar, a 2012 batch IPS officer, was injured when their motorcycle was hit by the truck. Karmveer died on way to hospital.
Karmveer and Devesh Kumar, both natives of Rajasthan, completed their engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology-Kharagpur in 2010.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines