IIT-K alumnus and civil services aspirant killed in accident
Karmveer was killed around 11 pm in Kashmere Gate area in central Delhi when his motorcycle was hit by the truck.
New Delhi: A 26-year-old engineer and civil services aspirant was killed and an under-training Indian Police Service (IPS) officer injured after their motorbike was hit by a truck here, police said. The truck driver ran away.
Karmveer was killed around 11 pm in Kashmere Gate area in central Delhi and his friend Devesh Kumar, a 2012 batch IPS officer, was injured when their motorcycle was hit by the truck. Karmveer died on way to hospital.
Karmveer and Devesh Kumar, both natives of Rajasthan, completed their engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology-Kharagpur in 2010.
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day