DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IIT Kanpur to set up first overseas office in New York
With the office, the prestigious institution hopes to deal with a range of overseas affairs including faculty hiring.
Kanpur: IIT Kanpur is all set to open its first overseas office in New York, for which a space has been provided by one of its alumnus. With this office, the prestigious institution hopes to deal with a range of overseas affairs including faculty hiring, fund-raising and entering into collaborations for research and development, according to a release.
The office will come up at 62, William Street in New York and a space has been provided by the student for a period of five years, it said. The 1986 batch IITian, Sanjay Khosla, will not be charging any rent from the institute, the release added.
The new office is expected to start its functioning from early next year.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: No Room for Mistakes, Says Kane Williamson
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere