Illegal minigun factory busted, four arrested
<p><strong>Munger:</strong> An illegal minigun factory was busted on Sunday and four persons held with a haul of weapons in Bihar's Munger district, police said.</p>
Munger: An illegal minigun factory was busted on Sunday and four persons held with a haul of weapons in Bihar's Munger district, police said.
Acting on a tip off, police raided houses in Bindwar and Shojhi Ghat localities and busted an illegal minigun factory, Superintendent of Police (SP) Naveen Chandra Jha said.
Seven processed double barrel guns and as many pistols, besides equipments used for processing weapons were seized from the illegal factory, the SP said. Four persons, identified as Gautam Mishra, Deepak Kumar Verma, Md Yaqoob and Rajendra Sharma were held under the arms act and sent to jail, Jha said.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction