I'm a spectacular judge on 'American Idol': Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj, who is judging the reality show says she never has a worst moment on the show.
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj feels she is spectacular as a judge on 'American Idol'.
Minaj, 30, who is judging the singing reality show along with Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey and Keith Urban, said she never has a worst moment on the show, reported Radar online.
"My best and worst Idol moments? I don't have a worst Idol moment. I've been spectacular. Yes, I am going to toot my own horn. And then my best moment is every single moment. I'll toot it again!," she said.
Minaj also said that she was a little fearful initially while sitting on the judging panel of the Fox reality TV hit.
"I didn't know what to expect going in to the show. I was so nervous. I had a lot of anxiety. I felt like, 'Okay, I know everybody's just going to hate me.
"There were moments in the audition process that I would say to the producers, 'I can't do this anymore. If everyone is going to give a good critique and I'm going to be the only one being honest, then America is going to hate me. I'm going to be seen as mean', And the producers said, 'Nicki, trust us, America is going to appreciate the honesty'. And that's all I had to go on," she said.
Recommended For You
- I Always Wanted to Bat Like Virender Sehwag, Says Sunil Gavaskar
- KTM Duke Launch Live: 2017 Duke 390, Duke 200 and Duke 250 Launched
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Pooja Bhatt to File Police Complaint Against Man Posing as Her Agent
- Post Jolly LLB 2 Success, Makers Plan to Make a Sequel