I'm a spectacular judge on 'American Idol': Nicki Minaj
Nicki Minaj, who is judging the reality show says she never has a worst moment on the show.
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj feels she is spectacular as a judge on 'American Idol'.
Minaj, 30, who is judging the singing reality show along with Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey and Keith Urban, said she never has a worst moment on the show, reported Radar online.
"My best and worst Idol moments? I don't have a worst Idol moment. I've been spectacular. Yes, I am going to toot my own horn. And then my best moment is every single moment. I'll toot it again!," she said.
Minaj also said that she was a little fearful initially while sitting on the judging panel of the Fox reality TV hit.
"I didn't know what to expect going in to the show. I was so nervous. I had a lot of anxiety. I felt like, 'Okay, I know everybody's just going to hate me.
"There were moments in the audition process that I would say to the producers, 'I can't do this anymore. If everyone is going to give a good critique and I'm going to be the only one being honest, then America is going to hate me. I'm going to be seen as mean', And the producers said, 'Nicki, trust us, America is going to appreciate the honesty'. And that's all I had to go on," she said.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed