I'm no one to judge Sridevi's dancing skills: Prabhudeva
Prabhudeva hopes that his maiden performance with Sridevi will be liked by the audience.
Macau: Choreographer-director Prabhudeva, who will shake a leg with dancing diva Sridevi at the ongoing IIFA awards here, hopes that their maiden performance will be liked by the audience.
Prabhudeva, 40, is teaming up with the star for the first time and the performance will include some of the hit numbers of Sridevi right from 'Chalbaz' to her comeback movie 'English Vinglish'.
"I am no one to judge Sridevi's dance. She has a different level of dance. It's great that I will be sharing that space with the actress. I hope, people will love our performance," Prabhudeva told PTI.
Sridevi, 49, is making a comeback on the stage after a long time and her dance-off with Prabhudeva is her debut performance in International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
The ace choreographer, often termed as India's answer to King of Pop Michael Jackson, had earlier performed with Madhuri Dixit in 'Pukar' and Sonakshi Sinha in 'Oh My God'.
After finishing up shooting for 'Rambo Rajkumar', which also stars Sonakshi in the lead role, Prabhudeva will be teaming up with the actress again in his upcoming untitled film.
"I haven't thought of the title yet. It stars Ajay Devgn and there are three actresses opposite him. One of the actresses is Sonakshi. She is a brilliant performer," he said.
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Dear Zindagi: SRK Asks Alia Bhatt to Crack Better Jokes in the New Teaser
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- BJP Terms Family Feud in Samajwadi Party as 'Fixed Match'