I'm no one to judge Sridevi's dancing skills: Prabhudeva
Prabhudeva hopes that his maiden performance with Sridevi will be liked by the audience.
Macau: Choreographer-director Prabhudeva, who will shake a leg with dancing diva Sridevi at the ongoing IIFA awards here, hopes that their maiden performance will be liked by the audience.
Prabhudeva, 40, is teaming up with the star for the first time and the performance will include some of the hit numbers of Sridevi right from 'Chalbaz' to her comeback movie 'English Vinglish'.
"I am no one to judge Sridevi's dance. She has a different level of dance. It's great that I will be sharing that space with the actress. I hope, people will love our performance," Prabhudeva told PTI.
Sridevi, 49, is making a comeback on the stage after a long time and her dance-off with Prabhudeva is her debut performance in International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) awards.
The ace choreographer, often termed as India's answer to King of Pop Michael Jackson, had earlier performed with Madhuri Dixit in 'Pukar' and Sonakshi Sinha in 'Oh My God'.
After finishing up shooting for 'Rambo Rajkumar', which also stars Sonakshi in the lead role, Prabhudeva will be teaming up with the actress again in his upcoming untitled film.
"I haven't thought of the title yet. It stars Ajay Devgn and there are three actresses opposite him. One of the actresses is Sonakshi. She is a brilliant performer," he said.
Recommended For You
- Indian Spinners Lacked Patience in the Second Innings: Maninder Singh
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her