DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I'm not a conventional leading man: Daniel Radcliffe
Daniel Radcliffe is proud of his latest movie 'Horns' and thinks the thriller will be a hit.
London: 'Harry Potter' star Daniel Radcliffe is proud of his latest movie 'Horns' and thinks the thriller will be a hit.
Radcliffe plays a man accused of murder, who wakes up with a hangover and horns on head in the movie, which is adapted from horror maestro Stephen King's son Joe Hill's novel, reported Contactmusic.
"I think it has the potential to capture something in people's imaginations. It's a crazy story but its really compelling."
"It's definitely going to be unusual. Its far and away the best script I've read coming out of a big studio in the time that I've been off 'Potter'," he said.
The 23-year-old actor said despite having a lean and thin built, he managed to land leading roles in blockbusters like 'The Woman in Black'.
"I'm not a conventional leading man in terms of being athletically built and big. I think that plays into my favour in terms of fitting into weirder, more challenging roles," he added.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of The Caribbean- Salazar's Revenge: Cheers For Nostalgia, Nothing Else
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs