I'm not letting Daniel Craig go: 'Skyfall' producer
Barbara Broccoli said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years.
London: While director Sam Mendes has quit the 007 franchise after directing 'Skyfall', producer Barbara Broccoli has confirmed that she will try her best to keep Craig in the iconic film role.
Barbara, daughter of the late Bond producer Albert R 'Cubby' Broccoli, said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years, reported Daily Express.
"I am not letting Daniel go anywhere let me be clear about that. I am sad that Mendes will not be returning to the franchise following the award-winning 'Skyfall'," she said.
Barbara, 52, also said that the next instalment of the secret agent series will be the hardest of all.
"We don't want to disappoint the fans. They have really kept us going all these years. We always try to make a film that will please them so the pressure is on even more so than ever."
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Confident of his Safe Return: Brother of Soldier Who Strayed Across LoC
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif