DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I'm not letting Daniel Craig go: 'Skyfall' producer
Barbara Broccoli said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years.
London: While director Sam Mendes has quit the 007 franchise after directing 'Skyfall', producer Barbara Broccoli has confirmed that she will try her best to keep Craig in the iconic film role.
Barbara, daughter of the late Bond producer Albert R 'Cubby' Broccoli, said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years, reported Daily Express.
"I am not letting Daniel go anywhere let me be clear about that. I am sad that Mendes will not be returning to the franchise following the award-winning 'Skyfall'," she said.
Barbara, 52, also said that the next instalment of the secret agent series will be the hardest of all.
"We don't want to disappoint the fans. They have really kept us going all these years. We always try to make a film that will please them so the pressure is on even more so than ever."
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet