I'm not letting Daniel Craig go: 'Skyfall' producer
Barbara Broccoli said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years.
London: While director Sam Mendes has quit the 007 franchise after directing 'Skyfall', producer Barbara Broccoli has confirmed that she will try her best to keep Craig in the iconic film role.
Barbara, daughter of the late Bond producer Albert R 'Cubby' Broccoli, said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years, reported Daily Express.
"I am not letting Daniel go anywhere let me be clear about that. I am sad that Mendes will not be returning to the franchise following the award-winning 'Skyfall'," she said.
Barbara, 52, also said that the next instalment of the secret agent series will be the hardest of all.
"We don't want to disappoint the fans. They have really kept us going all these years. We always try to make a film that will please them so the pressure is on even more so than ever."
- Mulayam Vs Akhilesh: Old Values Vs New Thinking
- Akhilesh Yadav Rebuffs Formation Of New Party, Says Will Remain With SP
- Samajwadi Party Meet Live: Mulayam Appeals To Akhilesh & Shivpal To Work Together
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Samajwadi Party: From Clear Majority in 2012 to Total Chaos Now
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Akhilesh-Shivpal Supporters Clash Ahead of Crucial SP Meet