I'm not letting Daniel Craig go: 'Skyfall' producer
Barbara Broccoli said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years.
London: While director Sam Mendes has quit the 007 franchise after directing 'Skyfall', producer Barbara Broccoli has confirmed that she will try her best to keep Craig in the iconic film role.
Barbara, daughter of the late Bond producer Albert R 'Cubby' Broccoli, said that she is determined to keep Craig, 45, in his tuxedo for the next few years, reported Daily Express.
"I am not letting Daniel go anywhere let me be clear about that. I am sad that Mendes will not be returning to the franchise following the award-winning 'Skyfall'," she said.
Barbara, 52, also said that the next instalment of the secret agent series will be the hardest of all.
"We don't want to disappoint the fans. They have really kept us going all these years. We always try to make a film that will please them so the pressure is on even more so than ever."
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Shraddha Kapoor Wanted To Be a Part Of 'Rock On' 8 Years Ago
- Arjun Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor Bring 'Bollywood Dance Raita' to New York
- Ganesh Chaturthi 2016: Anil Kapoor to Shraddha Kapoor; Stars Bring Ganpati Home
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny