I'm not married to Aditya Chopra, says Rani Mukerji
Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji has rubbished rumours that she is married to filmmaker Aditya Chopra.
New Delhi: Bollywood actress Rani Mukerji, who has rubbished rumours that she is married to filmmaker Aditya Chopra, says she has left her marriage destiny to god. "My name has been linked with several people, but 'upar waala' (god) will decide who will become my life partner," Rani said in reply to queries in Rajat Sharma's show 'Aap Ki Adalat', aired on India TV.
Mukerji, whose latest film 'Aiyyaa' released Friday, reacted strongly to media reports about her secret marriage to Aditya, elder son of acclaimed filmmaker Yash Chopra.
"The media can't even decide which year the wedding took place. Was it 2007, or 2009, or 2012? Let them (media) make up their mind first."
"I am fortunate that the people of this country consider me as their daughter and they are worried about my marriage. But birth, death and marriage are in the hands of 'upar waala' and what is ordained, shall happen," said the actress, who sported a rudraksha string on her left wrist.
"As far as my marriage with Aditya is concerned, I can only say, 'Main toh abhi kunwaari hoon' (I am still unmarried)," she added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology