DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
I'm writing a script: Udita Goswami
The actress is writing a women centric film
Mumbai: Hollywood bound Udita Goswami has decided to direct a movie. The actress reveals she is ready with the story, but is facing problems in shaping it up into a proper script.
"My story is ready. I am trying to write the screenplay. I am trying to get a good screenplay writer on board and finish my script," Udita told.
"It's a women centric film. It's about a girl. I'm really not sure when the film would go on the floors. If it doesn't work in Bollywood, I am surely giving it to Hollywood," said Udita who has just come back from the US to finish shooting for Vinod Mukhi's Diary of a Butterfly.
Udita is Pooja Bhatt's discovery and was first seen in the movie Paap (2003) and then featured in Zeher (2005) and Aksar (2006).
Recommended For You
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Proteas reach 59/0 at Break
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar