I'm writing a script: Udita Goswami
The actress is writing a women centric film
Mumbai: Hollywood bound Udita Goswami has decided to direct a movie. The actress reveals she is ready with the story, but is facing problems in shaping it up into a proper script.
"My story is ready. I am trying to write the screenplay. I am trying to get a good screenplay writer on board and finish my script," Udita told.
"It's a women centric film. It's about a girl. I'm really not sure when the film would go on the floors. If it doesn't work in Bollywood, I am surely giving it to Hollywood," said Udita who has just come back from the US to finish shooting for Vinod Mukhi's Diary of a Butterfly.
Udita is Pooja Bhatt's discovery and was first seen in the movie Paap (2003) and then featured in Zeher (2005) and Aksar (2006).
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology