DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Imran beats Agra heat with water
The actor who is a health freak gulped down water to keep dehydration at bay
Bollywood actor Imran Khan, who is busy shooting with Katrina Kaif in Agra for Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, has found the best solution to beat the sweltering heat - water!At times both the actors are required to wear heavy costumes in the heat. So, Imran, who is a health freak, keeps gulping down glasses of water to keep himself away from dehydration, said a source.
The shooting schedule of movie, a Yash Raj Films (YRF) production, will come to an end soon. Written and directed by debutant Ali Abbas Zafar, it is set for a 9th September release.
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is a musical romantic comedy set amongst upper middle class families of North India. The story, full of humour and romance, narrates how Imran falls in love with his brother's bride, played by Katrina. Pakistani singer Ali Zafar is the other actor in the movie.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO