Imran beats Agra heat with water
The actor who is a health freak gulped down water to keep dehydration at bay
Bollywood actor Imran Khan, who is busy shooting with Katrina Kaif in Agra for Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, has found the best solution to beat the sweltering heat - water!At times both the actors are required to wear heavy costumes in the heat. So, Imran, who is a health freak, keeps gulping down glasses of water to keep himself away from dehydration, said a source.
The shooting schedule of movie, a Yash Raj Films (YRF) production, will come to an end soon. Written and directed by debutant Ali Abbas Zafar, it is set for a 9th September release.
Mere Brother Ki Dulhan is a musical romantic comedy set amongst upper middle class families of North India. The story, full of humour and romance, narrates how Imran falls in love with his brother's bride, played by Katrina. Pakistani singer Ali Zafar is the other actor in the movie.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology