Pak: Imran Khan administered 12 stitches after fall, out of danger
Imran Khan was being lifted up on a forklift to a 20-foot high stage when he fell off it.
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Imran Khan has been declared out of danger. Imran Khan fell off his stage at an election rally in Lahore on Tuesday evening, causing him to suffer grievous head injuries.
He was immediately rushed to hospital where he was administered 12 stitches.
Imran Khan was being lifted up on a forklift to a 20-foot high stage when he fell off it. The cricketer-turned-politician is now conscious and able to talk. Pakistan goes to polls on Saturday. Imran Khan's party Tehreek-e-Insaf is widely expected to do well.
- SAARC Summit Decision on Saturday, Pakistan Remains Defiant
- Pakistan to go Ahead With SAARC Summit Despite Boycott by Members
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- UN Should Consider Declaring Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces