Imran finds it scary to work with Pankaj Kapur
In 'Matru...', Imran and Pankaj will be seen playing the characters Matru and Mandola, respectively.
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan, who is sharing celluloid space with Pankaj Kapoor for the first time in 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', says working with the veteran actor can be unnerving.
"Pankaj-ji is a fantastic actor, but working with him is very scary," Imran said here Saturday during a promotional event for his film.
"As soon as the director says 'action', he explodes as a bomb and the actor who is standing in front of him has to be ready to take whatever he is going to do, because if you are not ready, then the whole scene may get spoilt. So, you have to be alert and have to be on your toes. It is scary," he added.
In 'Matru...', Imran and Pankaj will be seen playing the characters Matru and Mandola, respectively. The film, releasing Jan 11, also features actress Anushka Sharma.
Many relate Imran with the romantic avatar he has displayed on screen through films like 'Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na', 'I Hate Luv Storys' and 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', but he says in real life, he isn't so at all.
"I am not romantic at all. I can't do this - buying gifts, giving roses and all that. I feel that if you are serious about a relationship, it is more than just that and all these things (gifting) is just for showing off," said Imran.
Post 'Matru...', Imran will be seen in 'Mumbai Talkies' and 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai Again'.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla