DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Imran Khan gets in to the ladies compartment
Many girls jumped at the opportunity and rushed to take his autograph and pictures
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Imran Khan is quite a romantic at heart but, surprisingly, he chose to work on his first Valentine's Day after marriage, rather than pamper his wife Avantika Malik. And guess where was he? In the ladies' compartment of Mumbai's local train!
The young heartthrob was busy shooting for a Coke commercial at the Goregaon station here Monday. He was supposed to enter the ladies' compartment -- much to the delight of all the travellers, says a source.
Many girls jumped at the opportunity and rushed to take his autograph and clicked pictures with Imran, who happily obliged.
"It was a lot of fun shooting the ad. It's the first time that I travelled by train, and certainly the first time I travelled in a ladies' compartment," said Imran.
Mumbai girls got lucky as Imran shot from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the station and hopped onto almost every train.
The commercial shows Imran rushing to catch the train. But he realises later that he has entered the ladies' compartment.
Recommended For You
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Nuzhat Fought Taboos to Play Cricket, Picked for ICC World Cup
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong