Imran Khan gets in to the ladies compartment
Many girls jumped at the opportunity and rushed to take his autograph and pictures
Mumbai: Bollywood actor Imran Khan is quite a romantic at heart but, surprisingly, he chose to work on his first Valentine's Day after marriage, rather than pamper his wife Avantika Malik. And guess where was he? In the ladies' compartment of Mumbai's local train!
The young heartthrob was busy shooting for a Coke commercial at the Goregaon station here Monday. He was supposed to enter the ladies' compartment -- much to the delight of all the travellers, says a source.
Many girls jumped at the opportunity and rushed to take his autograph and clicked pictures with Imran, who happily obliged.
"It was a lot of fun shooting the ad. It's the first time that I travelled by train, and certainly the first time I travelled in a ladies' compartment," said Imran.
Mumbai girls got lucky as Imran shot from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at the station and hopped onto almost every train.
The commercial shows Imran rushing to catch the train. But he realises later that he has entered the ladies' compartment.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology