Imran Khan: I don't value critic's opinion
Imran is now looking forward to the release of his forthcoming film 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan says he never really gives in to a critic's opinion because for him appreciation from a large group of people matters the most. "I never really gave anyways to critic opinions because it is ultimately the opinion of one person, so why should I take the opinion of one critic? To me appreciation comes from large number of people," Imran told IANS.
"If any one person says it (movie) is good, then it doesn't necessarily have to be good. When a whole lot of people say that it is bad, then I will listen to them. And when a whole lot of people will say it is good, then I will listen to them," he added.
The actor made his Bollywood debut in 2008 with 'Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na' and went on to do films like 'Delhi Belly', 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' and 'Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu'.
Imran is now looking forward to the release of his upcoming film 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', in which he dons a typical Haryanvi look, however, he refuses to take the credit for it.
"Look for the film was not really a hard work. I will not take the compliment for that because you have some really talented people, who helped me getting the perfect look," said Imran.
"My costume designers, makeup artists have put in a lot of research and hard work for that. So I will not take the credit for that," he added.
Directed by Vishal Bhardwaj, 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola' also features Anushka Sharma, Arya Babbar, Pankaj Kapoor and Shabana Azmi. It is slated for Jan 11 release.
- Russia Asks Pakistan to Take Steps to Contain Terror Groups
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Surgical Strike Across LoC: US Objects to Pakistan's Nuclear Threats Against India
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
From Our Network
- Shahabuddin jailed, alcohol ban lifted: Win-lose situation for Bihar CM Nitish Kumar- FirstPost
- This is how Bihar’s Ghatak platoons avenged Uri attack during surgical strike - Pradesh18
- News Digest: HC defers hearing on plea challenging Modi election; How Bihar’s Ghatak platoons avenged Uri attack & more - Pradesh18