DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Imran Khan: It's awkward to kiss on screen
Actor Imran Khan has locked lips with Anushka Sharma in 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan has locked lips with Anushka Sharma in 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', but he admits that he finds it awkward to kiss someone he isn't romantically involved with.
"It's awkward when you are kissing someone who you are not romantically involved with because it is a very intimate act. Normally you do it with somebody who you are very close to, but here you are kissing someone who you don't know that well," Imran told IANS.
Nevertheless, Imran feels Anushka is very talented and she has done a very good job in this Vishal Bhardwaj-directorial.
"We have done a photo shoot together. I watched her films and I felt she is a very good actress. But until you work with a person, you don't really get to appreciate that person. When I actually started working with her, I got to know more about her talent. She has done very good work in this film," said Imran.
'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola' also features Arya Babbar, Pankaj Kapoor and Shabana Azmi in important roles. The film is slated to release January 11 next year.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO