Imran Khan: TV is the quickest way to reach audience
Imran is open to follow the footsteps of his uncle and superstar Aamir Khan by becoming part of a TV show.
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan took to the TV show 'Punar Vivah' to promote his upcoming film 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!'. He believes television is the easiest way to reach the audience.
"The TV audience in this country is so huge that whatever it is you want to promote, a film or a product, you have to reach out to the TV audience. It is the best, easiest and the quickest way," the 30-year-old said here Monday.
Imran is open to follow the footsteps of his uncle and superstar Aamir Khan by becoming part of a TV show, provided he gets something interesting.
"Till now I have not got any exciting offers. But if I do get something, then I would love to do a TV show," Imran said.
Aamir made his small screen debut with TV show 'Satyamev Jayate', which gave out shocking facts and figures associated with social issues.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Xiaomi Mi 5S Might Get Snapdragon 821, 2K Display and 4GB RAM
- Jordanian Writer Assassinated Over Controversial Cartoon
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999
- Breaking Toon: Is Nawaz Sharif Really Sharif?
- Lenovo Z2 Plus Smartphone to Launch on September 22