DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Imran Khan: TV is the quickest way to reach audience
Imran is open to follow the footsteps of his uncle and superstar Aamir Khan by becoming part of a TV show.
Mumbai: Actor Imran Khan took to the TV show 'Punar Vivah' to promote his upcoming film 'Once Upon Ay Time In Mumbai Dobaara!'. He believes television is the easiest way to reach the audience.
"The TV audience in this country is so huge that whatever it is you want to promote, a film or a product, you have to reach out to the TV audience. It is the best, easiest and the quickest way," the 30-year-old said here Monday.
Imran is open to follow the footsteps of his uncle and superstar Aamir Khan by becoming part of a TV show, provided he gets something interesting.
"Till now I have not got any exciting offers. But if I do get something, then I would love to do a TV show," Imran said.
Aamir made his small screen debut with TV show 'Satyamev Jayate', which gave out shocking facts and figures associated with social issues.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes