Imran Khan vs Arshad Warsi: Spot the difference
Arshad's look in 'Zilla Ghaziabad' is strikingly similar to Imran's appearance in 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola'.
New Delhi: Arshad Warsi and Imraan Khan are two actors who are more similar then anyone can think of. Arshad who is playing the role of Mahender Fauji in 'Zilla Ghaziabad' will be seen spotting a beard which is very similar to how Imraan is looking in 'Matru ki Bijli ka Mandola'. Producer of Zilla Ghaziabad, Vinod Bachchan says, "When I saw the first look of Matru ki Bijli ka Mandola, I was really amazed by Imraan's look. This is really very surprising that both of them are seen in a same look for the film, we wanted to keep it exclusive for Arshad." We are posting Imran and Arshad's photographs from their respective films here, so that you can decide whose look is original.
- PM Modi's Sandesh2Soldiers Drive Draws Over 10 Lakh Messages
- Shivaay Review: Ajay Devgn-starrer Is Seldom Compelling
- Diwali Gifts: Top Cars in India That Are Ideal for It
- PM Modi Likely to Spend Diwali on Indo-Tibetan Border with ITBP Jawans
- Missing Home This Diwali? 7 Movies to Make You Feel Closer to Your Loved Ones
- Twitter to Launch Diwali Emoji, Will Be Available Starting 28 Oct
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- When she was born, there was no joy and celebration: Kangana Ranaut's father recalls her birth