DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Imran prepares Anushka to work with Aamir
Imran and Anushka had hit it off right instantly when they met a-year-and-half back for a magazine shoot.
Mumbai: Anushka Sharma wanted to be prepared before working with Aamir Khan in 'P.K.', and who better than his nephew Imran Khan could she find to take some tips from? Anushka, who has worked with Imran in 'Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola', became good friends with the actor while they shot for the film.
A source from the set says, "In between shots they used to have long chats ranging from gadgets and cars to the industry and their upcoming projects".
"After Anushka bagged 'P.K.', she asked Imran to share some tidbits about working with Aamir. Considering that Aamir is a perfectionist, she wanted to know things from Imran first hand. Anushka is excited to work with Aamir and wants to deliver her best shot," the source added.
Imran and Anushka had hit it off right instantly when they met a-year-and-half back for a magazine shoot. Imran has good things to say about the vivacious beauty, who has a successful year given the response to 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.
"I found Anushka to be an extremely straightforward, non-complexed person; she was easy to work with, and easy to make friends with. I'm really glad she was my co-star for such a tough shoot," said Imran.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes