In Filmy Style, Woman Kidnaps ex-Lover from His Wedding at Gunpoint
This scene may seem straight out of a Bollywood movie. But reel became real in Hamirpur district of Uttar Pradesh when Ashok Yadav was kidnapped at gunpoint by his ex-girlfriend.
The drama unfolded when the couple was exchanging garlands and the families were getting ready for the ‘pheras’.(Representative image/ Huma Khan/News18)
Lucknow: She could not see her lover tie the knot with someone else. So, on the day of his wedding she kidnapped him from the mandap.
The drama unfolded when the couple was exchanging garlands and the families were getting ready for the ‘pheras’.
No arrest had been made yet but Yadav’s brother was being questioned by police.
Sources said the woman and Yadav used to work together at a private hospital in Banda and eventually fell in love. She reportedly learnt of Yadav’s wedding a few days ago and plotted to kidnap him.
Recommended For You
- Did Rahul & Dhawan Plan Day Four Onslaught at Dinner Table With Kohli
- India vs Sri Lanka: Shikhar Dhawan Falls Prey to Nervous 90s Again
- South African Batsman Smashes 490 Runs in 50-over Match
- Taapsee Pannu Gives It Back To Trolls Who Mocked Her For Wearing Short Dress
- Virat Kohli Joins Hands with Ola to Fight Against Pollution in Delhi-NCR