DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
A ban on Bhajji for allegedly abusing Symonds has sparked a nationwide protest.
A three-match ban on off-spinner Harbhajan Singh for allegedly racially abusing Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds has sparked a nationwide protest. Indians are calling ICC's decision unfair, saying Harbhajan is innocent. The nation has gone on protest and the common man is being backed not just by the Indian cricketing greats, but is also being supported by the Australian media.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere