A ban on Bhajji for allegedly abusing Symonds has sparked a nationwide protest.
A three-match ban on off-spinner Harbhajan Singh for allegedly racially abusing Australian all-rounder Andrew Symonds has sparked a nationwide protest. Indians are calling ICC's decision unfair, saying Harbhajan is innocent. The nation has gone on protest and the common man is being backed not just by the Indian cricketing greats, but is also being supported by the Australian media.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion
- PV Sindhu Says All England is Like Any Other Super Series for Her