DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
In protest, activist draws Afzal in blood
The leader of an organisation drew with his blood a picture of Afzal, to press for execution of his death sentence.
Bhopal: In a bid to press for execution of death sentence to Mohammed Afzal Guru, the leader of an organisation here on Sunday drew with his blood a picture of the Parliament attack convict.
Activists of Rashtriya Swabhiman Andolan staged a demonstration asking the Centre to ensure early decision on Afzal Guru's mercy plea, while its convenor Kailash Tiwari drew the convict's picture.
The demonstrators raised slogans demanding that Guru, whose death sentence was upheld by the Supreme Court in the 2001 case, be hanged for committing treason and challenging the sovereignty of the country.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users