Pune: Massive fire at petrol pump after car-gas tanker collission
The accident occurred on the Indapur-Pune National Highway on Saturday.
Pune: A major accident on the Indapur-Pune National Highway on Saturday led to a massive fire at a petrol pump.
Reports said that an Indica collided with a liquid gas tanker causing a leakage which later caught fire.
No casualties have been reported yet. More details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka