India beat China 4-0 to start Asian CT title defence
V Raghunath scored a goal in either half as India thrashed China 4-0.
Doha: V Raghunath scored a goal in either half as Indian hockey team began their Asia Champion Trophy campaign with a dominating 4-0 win over China, here on Thursday.
SV Sunil put India ahead in the 13th home and Ragunath doubled the lead seven minutes later.
India maintained the lead till the break and came back strong in the second half, raiding the rival citadel quite often.
Raghunath made it 3-0 for India in 52nd minute when he scored on a low flick. Bimal Lakra completed the scoreline for India the next minute when he deflected a pass from Rupinder.
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Not Approached for 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Hrithik Roshan
- Krushna Abhishek Wants Healthy Competition With Kapil Sharma
- India's oil imports from Saudi Arabia and Iraq hit the highest in more than a decade
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview