DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India beat China 4-0 to start Asian CT title defence
V Raghunath scored a goal in either half as India thrashed China 4-0.
Doha: V Raghunath scored a goal in either half as Indian hockey team began their Asia Champion Trophy campaign with a dominating 4-0 win over China, here on Thursday.
SV Sunil put India ahead in the 13th home and Ragunath doubled the lead seven minutes later.
India maintained the lead till the break and came back strong in the second half, raiding the rival citadel quite often.
Raghunath made it 3-0 for India in 52nd minute when he scored on a low flick. Bimal Lakra completed the scoreline for India the next minute when he deflected a pass from Rupinder.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet