India beat China 4-0 to start Asian CT title defence
V Raghunath scored a goal in either half as India thrashed China 4-0.
Doha: V Raghunath scored a goal in either half as Indian hockey team began their Asia Champion Trophy campaign with a dominating 4-0 win over China, here on Thursday.
SV Sunil put India ahead in the 13th home and Ragunath doubled the lead seven minutes later.
India maintained the lead till the break and came back strong in the second half, raiding the rival citadel quite often.
Raghunath made it 3-0 for India in 52nd minute when he scored on a low flick. Bimal Lakra completed the scoreline for India the next minute when he deflected a pass from Rupinder.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology