DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India drub Pakistan to lift Asian kabaddi title
The Indian kabaddi team lifted its first-ever Circle Style Championship title by defeating arch-rivals Pakistan.
Chandigarh: The Indian kabaddi team lifted its first-ever Circle Style Championship title by defeating arch-rivals Pakistan 53-38 at Tabriz in Iran on Tuesday.
India and Pakistan were almost on even terms at the half- time score of 24-22, but in the second half India dominated proceedings, opening up a huge 15-point difference.
It is for the first time that the championship is being played outside India, in which eight nations participated.
Punjab's Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal, the man behind popularising the traditional game at international level, said that the Asia Cup was a trailor of the second World Cup, to be held in the state from November 1.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande