DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India hopes Nepal will expedite handing over of Kumar
"We have very good relations with Nepal," state Home Minister said.
New Delhi: India hopes that Nepal will expedite the handing over of alleged kidney racket kingpin Amit Kumar, who was arrested on Thursday from a jungle resort in southern part of the Himalayan country.
"We hope this process is completed quickly. The speed with which Nepalese police have caught him, we hope he is handed over to us soon," Minister of State for Home Sriprakash Jaiswal said.
"We have very good relations with Nepal," Jaiswal said hoping that Kumar would be sent back in accordance with the international agreements reached between the two countries to hand over such persons.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics