India hopes Nepal will expedite handing over of Kumar
"We have very good relations with Nepal," state Home Minister said.
New Delhi: India hopes that Nepal will expedite the handing over of alleged kidney racket kingpin Amit Kumar, who was arrested on Thursday from a jungle resort in southern part of the Himalayan country.
"We hope this process is completed quickly. The speed with which Nepalese police have caught him, we hope he is handed over to us soon," Minister of State for Home Sriprakash Jaiswal said.
"We have very good relations with Nepal," Jaiswal said hoping that Kumar would be sent back in accordance with the international agreements reached between the two countries to hand over such persons.
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Watch: MNS Asks Pakistani Artistes To Leave In 48 Hours or Face Consequences