DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India Post launches ePost Office
The new website will enable customers to transact postal business online.
New Delhi: Communications Minister Kapil Sibal launched the 'ePost Office' - the e-commerce portal of India Post which will provide postal transaction and tracking facilities to customers online, a statement said.
The portal will enable the customers to transact postal business any time and from anywhere using debit or credit cards.
"In the changing word, the ways we live are changing. Launch of e-Post is a step in this direction offering a bouquet of services to the consumers. This is in line with shift in marketing trend of service provider reaching the consumers," Sibal said.
The services offered by e-Post are electronic money order, instant money order, sale of philatelic stamps, postal information, and tracking of express and international shipments.
The ePost Office can be visited at epostoffice.gov.in
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia