India register second consecutive win over Netherlands
India scored two goals in the first half and two in the second as they beat the Dutch side 4-2.
New Delhi: India notched up their second consecutive win over the Netherlands, beating the hosts 4-2 in Rotterdam on Wednesday.
India opened their account with a field goal scored by Chinglensana in the 10th minute. Manpreet Singh netted another goal in the 20th minute.
In the second half, India scored two goals through SV Sunil (52nd) and Nithin Thimmaiah (66th).
India had beaten the Netherlands 2-0 in the first match of the tour on Tuesday.
The tour was part of the preparations of the Senior Men team for FIH Men's Hockey World League Round-3 (Semi-final) to be played at Rotterdam from June 13-23.
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- BJP Accuses AAP of Nepotism, Alleges it Gave Contractual Jobs to Volunteers
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Fresh Picture of Lalu's Sons With Scribe-Murder Accused Surfaces
- Supreme Court Notice to Lalu's Son, Shahabuddin in Journalist Murder Case
- Cricketer Mohammad Kaif Slams Media House For Confusing Him With Sharpshooter