DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India register second consecutive win over Netherlands
India scored two goals in the first half and two in the second as they beat the Dutch side 4-2.
New Delhi: India notched up their second consecutive win over the Netherlands, beating the hosts 4-2 in Rotterdam on Wednesday.
India opened their account with a field goal scored by Chinglensana in the 10th minute. Manpreet Singh netted another goal in the 20th minute.
In the second half, India scored two goals through SV Sunil (52nd) and Nithin Thimmaiah (66th).
India had beaten the Netherlands 2-0 in the first match of the tour on Tuesday.
The tour was part of the preparations of the Senior Men team for FIH Men's Hockey World League Round-3 (Semi-final) to be played at Rotterdam from June 13-23.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh