DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India to launch Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana in Dubai
<p>India will launch its ambitious pension scheme, the Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana, for over five million overseas workers in Dubai next week.</p>
India will launch its ambitious pension scheme, the Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Suraksha Yojana, for over five million overseas workers in Dubai next week.
Vayalar Ravi, Minister of Overseas Indian Affairs, will formally launch the scheme on Monday at the Indian Consulate premises in Dubai, the consulate announced on Sunday.
"I am pleased to inform you that the Ministry is now formally taking the scheme closer to the targeted beneficiaries in these countries," Indian Consul General said in a statement in Dubai.
The UAE is the first foreign nation where the scheme - the pension and life insurance fund - is being launched officially, the Gulf News quoted Indian Ambassador to the UAE M K Lokesh as saying.
Recommended For You
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?