India to open Azlan Shah campaign against NZ
The opening match of the competition will be played between Pakistan and Argentina in Ipoh on May 24.
New Delhi: Five-time winners India will open their campaign at the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup hockey tournament in Malaysia against New Zealand on May 24.
Besides India, Great Britain, Korea, New Zealand, Pakistan, Argentina and host Malaysia are the other participating teams.
The opening match of the 21st edition of the competition will be played between Pakistan and Argentina in Ipoh, while the final to be played on June 3.
The seven-nation tournament will be played on a round-robin league format, with play-offs to take place on the last day. India have won the tournament in 1985, 1991, 1995, 2009 and 2010.
- SAARC: After India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh Pull Out of Summit
- Resolve Differences Through Diplomacy: US to India, Pakistan
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?
- SAARC Summit: India Won't Take Part in Islamabad Event, Blames Terrorism
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- Lata Mangeshkar Has A Special Message For Her Fans In Pakistan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Lata Mangeshkar Requests Fans to Donate for Soldiers on Her Birthday