India to open Azlan Shah campaign against NZ
The opening match of the competition will be played between Pakistan and Argentina in Ipoh on May 24.
New Delhi: Five-time winners India will open their campaign at the Sultan Azlan Shah Cup hockey tournament in Malaysia against New Zealand on May 24.
Besides India, Great Britain, Korea, New Zealand, Pakistan, Argentina and host Malaysia are the other participating teams.
The opening match of the 21st edition of the competition will be played between Pakistan and Argentina in Ipoh, while the final to be played on June 3.
The seven-nation tournament will be played on a round-robin league format, with play-offs to take place on the last day. India have won the tournament in 1985, 1991, 1995, 2009 and 2010.
- Pakistan Will Pay Heavy Price if it Attacks our Troops: BSF Official
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- BSF Kills 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
- BSF Seizes Gold Bars, One Bangaladeshi National Arrested
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Windfall for Ace Lawyers As Tata-Mistry Courtroom Battle Set to Prolong
- Donald Trump Will Be Next US President, Predicts Election Wizard
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence