Indian Charged With Attempted Fetal Homicide Arrested in US
An Indian fugitive charged with attempted homicide has been arrested by the US Border Patrol as he entered the country illegally from Canada last week.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Washington: An Indian fugitive charged with attempted homicide has been arrested by the US Border Patrol as he entered the country illegally from Canada last week.
Manish Patel, 43, was apprehended after he entered the US without presenting himself for inspection and also was found to be wanted for multiple felony charges including attempted homicide of an unborn child, the US Customs and Border Protection said.
Patel, who was arrested on January 19, is being held without bond pending his prosecution.
He was arrested after he tried to illegally enter the US from Canada hiding in a car at the Trout River Port of Entry in New York.
Recommended For You
- Padmaavat Big Win: 7 Other Films That Overcame The Hurdles of Partial or Complete Ban
- 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift Official Bookings Open for Rs 11,000
- Virat Kohli Surprised Me by Not Picking Bhuvneshwar and Rahane: Michael Holding
- Trade Analyst Komal Nahta Calls SC Decision On Padmaavat A Slap On Government's Face
- Suffering from Cold or Flu? Avoid these 5 Foods