Indian Charged With Attempted Fetal Homicide Arrested in US
An Indian fugitive charged with attempted homicide has been arrested by the US Border Patrol as he entered the country illegally from Canada last week.
(Image only for representational purpose)
Washington: An Indian fugitive charged with attempted homicide has been arrested by the US Border Patrol as he entered the country illegally from Canada last week.
Manish Patel, 43, was apprehended after he entered the US without presenting himself for inspection and also was found to be wanted for multiple felony charges including attempted homicide of an unborn child, the US Customs and Border Protection said.
Patel, who was arrested on January 19, is being held without bond pending his prosecution.
He was arrested after he tried to illegally enter the US from Canada hiding in a car at the Trout River Port of Entry in New York.
Recommended For You
- Did Rahul & Dhawan Plan Day Four Onslaught on Dinner Table With Kohli
- 'Bengaluru FC Aim to Win the Trophy,' Says Coach Albert Roca Ahead of ISL Debut
- Deepika Padukone On Padmavati Row: I Feel Hurt, I Feel Angry
- South African Batsman Smashes 490 Runs in 50-over Match
- OnePlus 5T Launch Set For Tonight: Here's What The Bezel-Less Smartphone Will Offer