Indian judokas win 2 silver, 3 bronze in Asian Championship
Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
New Delhi: Indian judokas bagged two silver and three bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships held in Chinese Taipei.
In the Youth Championships, Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
Preety and Mongjam Kabita Devi won a bronze each in gilrs' 40kg and 44kg respectively in the September 28-30 event. Khaidem Rashi Devi bagged a bronze in 70kg category in the junior section.
Indian judokas had won one gold, four silver and two bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships in Lebanon last year.
Recommended For You
- Brad Hodge Apologises to Virat Kohli Over Injury Comment
- Behen Hogi Teri Teaser Gives a Religious Twist to Kaala Chashma And It's Hilarious
- Johnson Takes Jibe at Kohli, Says Rahane Should Remain Captain
- TVF CEO Arunabh Kumar Booked for Molestation
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21