DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Indian judokas win 2 silver, 3 bronze in Asian Championship
Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
New Delhi: Indian judokas bagged two silver and three bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships held in Chinese Taipei.
In the Youth Championships, Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
Preety and Mongjam Kabita Devi won a bronze each in gilrs' 40kg and 44kg respectively in the September 28-30 event. Khaidem Rashi Devi bagged a bronze in 70kg category in the junior section.
Indian judokas had won one gold, four silver and two bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships in Lebanon last year.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835