Indian judokas win 2 silver, 3 bronze in Asian Championship
Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
New Delhi: Indian judokas bagged two silver and three bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships held in Chinese Taipei.
In the Youth Championships, Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
Preety and Mongjam Kabita Devi won a bronze each in gilrs' 40kg and 44kg respectively in the September 28-30 event. Khaidem Rashi Devi bagged a bronze in 70kg category in the junior section.
Indian judokas had won one gold, four silver and two bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships in Lebanon last year.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Champions League: Sergio Aguero stars as Man City sink Monaco