Indian judokas win 2 silver, 3 bronze in Asian Championship
Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
New Delhi: Indian judokas bagged two silver and three bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships held in Chinese Taipei.
In the Youth Championships, Vijay Kumar Yadav and Besto Rani Devi won a silver each in boys' 60kg and girls' 48kg categories respectively.
Preety and Mongjam Kabita Devi won a bronze each in gilrs' 40kg and 44kg respectively in the September 28-30 event. Khaidem Rashi Devi bagged a bronze in 70kg category in the junior section.
Indian judokas had won one gold, four silver and two bronze in the Asian Youth and Junior Championships in Lebanon last year.
Recommended For You
- revisiting old times!Rekha Is Ditching Kanjivaram Saris For Something Strange These Days
- #GharWapsi'I Am Born Congressman' Says Navjot Singh Sidhu, Twitter Goes Berserk
- The Next GalaxySamsung Galaxy S8 Revealed: Price, Specs And Everything Else You Need to Know
- Musical magicJaipur Literature Festival 2017: Shillong Choir, Raghu Dixit, Swanand Kirkire to Perform This Year
- Virat SpeakVirat Kohli Interview: Captain Speaks For the First Time