Indian men's, women's squash teams drub Iran
India has been given the top billing in the men's section while it is seeded second among women in the 17th Asian Team Championship.
The Indian squash contingents got off to a perfect start, defeating Iran 3-0 in both the men's and women's events in the 17th Asian Team Championship on Wednesday.
India has been given the top billing in the men's section while it is seeded second among women.
Women: India beat Iran 3-0 (Dipika Pallikal bt Dolatizadeh Parand 11-5,11-0,11-5; Joshna Chinappa bt Mousavizadeh Arezoosadat 11-6,11-4,11-7; Anaka Alankamony bt Heidary Fatemeh Alsadat 11-5,11-1,11-3).
Men: India beat Iran 3-0 (Saurav Ghosal bt Mohammadreza Sadeghpour 11-4,11-5,11-3; Mahesh Mangaonkar bt Maleksabet Navid 11-3,11-5,11-4; Harinderpal Singh Sandhu bt Sanaee Mohammadhossein 11-6,11-8,12-10).
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- Indus Water Treaty: India Can't Unilaterally Separate Itself, Says Sharif
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Pakistan Capable of Meeting Any Threat: Nawaz Sharif
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson