Indian origin man in Fiji gets life imprisonment for double-murder
A court in Fiji on Friday sentenced an Indian origin man to life imprisonment for a double-murder committed early in July 2013. The high court of Labasa in the Macuata province in Fijian island of Vanua Levu sentenced 31-year-old Nilesh Chand to life in jail for the murders of two Indian origin youngsters, Abhishek Kumar, 21, and Samuel Vikas Nand, 17.
Recommended For You
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling
- ExplosiveRaees Trailer: 6 Explosive Dialogues That Sum up SRK's Character Perfectly