DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Indian shooters win four medals in Czech Republic
India's junior shooters clinched four medals, including a gold at the Meeting of Shooting Hopes tournament.
New Delhi: India's junior shooters on Friday clinched four medals, including a gold at the Meeting of Shooting Hopes tournament in Plzen, Czech Republic.
Besides the gold, they won two silver and a bronze medal. Malaika Goel, a pistol shooter, won individual gold medal. In the qualification round, she shot 381/400 and in finals her score was 201.
The team consisting of Malaika Goel (381), Yashwini (376) and Shreya Gawande (374) won the silver medal in Air Pistol event.
In the free pistol event, Sumedh Kumar bagged a silver medal with a score of 547 (188.5). The gold medal in this event was won by Czech shoter with a score of 558 (191.3), the National Rifle Association of India (NRAI) said in a statement.
The team of Arun (539), Karan Pratap Singh (534) and Kapil Kumar (533) won the bronze medal with a score of 1606.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan