India's first online art fair
The country's first online art fair, India Art Collective, will be held November 19-26.
New Delhi: Art fairs in India are entering digital space. The country's first online art fair, India Art Collective, will be held Nov 19-26, a private art promotion platform, Burgundy Art Pvt Ltd, announced Wednesday. India Art Collective co-founder and director Sapna Kar said, "India Art Collective will allow collectors and art lovers to discover a vast collection and newest trends at a single location from any place."
"Some of the most reputed galleries in the country will ensure that collectors can book and buy from an inventory from a high quality of modern and contemporary Indian art," she added. According to Sunil Gautam, advisory board member of India Art Collective, an online art fair is an exciting way to make technology interplay with aesthetics and commerce. "It promises to make the discovery of art easier and less intimidating," he added.
Some of the participating galleries of repute include Chemould Prescott Road, Nature Morte, Gallery SKE, Sakshi Art Gallery, Vadhera Art Gallery, Gallery Espace, Apparao Galleries, Akar Prakar, Palette, Latitude 28, Tao Art Gallery, The Guild and the Experimenter.
The online art fair will be held twice annually.
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- Airtel Offers 10GB of 4G Mobile Data at Rs 259
- Watch: Kapil Sharma Leaves ADHM Cast in Splits
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week