DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India's first zombie horror film out on Feb 22
'Rise Of The Zombie', India's first Zombie horror thriller, is co-directed by Devaki Singh and Luke Kenny.
New Delhi: 'Rise Of The Zombie', India's first Zombie horror thriller, co-directed by Devaki Singh and Luke Kenny, will release Feb 22 next year.
The film is about Neil Parker (Luke), a passionate wildlife photographer who pays more attention to wildlife than his own life. As a result, his relationship with the real world suffers. His girlfriend, played by Kirti, leaves him and thus begins his journey into darkness.
A production venture of BSI Entertainment and Kenny Media, 'Rise Of The Zombie' also has Ashvin Mushran and Benjamin Gilani in the cast.
The film is a journey of transformation and origin of a Zombie. Due to unpredictable events and a complex story with unimaginable Zombie mayhem, 'Rise Of The Zombie' promises to keep the audiences on the edge of their seats.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry