India's schedule at the 2012 Paralympics Games
Ten Indian athletes have gone to London to participate in the Paralympic Games which is scheduled to begin from Wednesday.
Ten Indian athletes have gone to London to participate in the Paralympic Games which is scheduled to begin from Wednesday. Here is the complete schedule of the events they are participating in and also the timings of the events.
- Farman Basha in the (-48kg) powerlifting at 7:30 p.m.
- Sharath Gaekwad in the 100m Butterfly-S8 at 2:50 p.m. The finals of the same are at 10:50 p.m.
- Naresh Sharma in the 10m Air Rifle Standing- SH1 event. The qualifiers are at 1.30 PM and the finals at 5 p.m.
- Sharath Gaekwad in the 100m Breaststroke- S8 at 3 PM. The finals are at 10:50 p.m.
- Jaideep Singh Deswal in the Discus Throw- F42 at 4:20 p.m.
- Rajinder Singh Rahelu in the (-67.5kg) Powerlifting at 7:30 p.m.
- Narender Ranbir in the Javelin Throw-F44 at 11:35 p.m.
- Jagseer Singh in the Long Jump- F46 at 15 minutes past midnight (technically 00.15 a.m. 3rd September).
- Sharath Gaekwad in the 50m Freestyle Swimming- S8 at 4 p.m. The finals of the same are at 30 minutes past midnight (technically 00.30 a.m. on 4th September).
- Girisha Nagarajegowda in the High Jump- F42 at 4:20 p.m.
- Naresh Sharma in the 50m Rifle Prone- SH1 at 1:30 p.m. The finals are at 4 p.m.
- Sachin Chaudhary in the (-82.5kg) Powerlifting at 4:30 p.m.
- Naresh Sharma in the 50m Rifle Three Positions-SH1 at 1:30 p.m. Finals are at 6:30 p.m.
- Amit Kumar Saroha in the Discus Throw-F51 at 2:30 p.m.
- Sharath Gaekwad in the 200m Individual Medley Swimming- SM8 event. The qualifiers are at 2 p.m. and the finals at 10 p.m.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1