India's trap shooters fail to advance to next stage
Indian shooters failed to qualify for the semi-finals of the men's trap event in the ISSF Shotgun World Cup.
Al Ain (UAE): Indian shooters failed to qualify for the semi-finals of the men's trap event in the ISSF Shotgun World Cup after all of them figured outside the top-6, with Mansher Singh finishing 10th in the qualifiers, here on Thursday.
After his impressive display on Wednesday, Mansher could manage 24, 24, 23 to add to his first day's scores of 25 25, which gave him a total of 121.
Italy's Giovanni Pellielo fired in a world record equalling 125 over five rounds to top the qualifying in the year's second shotgun world cup.
Manavjit Singh Sandhu, with a total of 118, finished 25th, while Zoravar Singh Sandhu was further down at the 29th position with a score of 118. The top-6 shooters advance to the second stage of the tournament, which is the semi-finals.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology