DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
India's trap shooters fail to advance to next stage
Indian shooters failed to qualify for the semi-finals of the men's trap event in the ISSF Shotgun World Cup.
Al Ain (UAE): Indian shooters failed to qualify for the semi-finals of the men's trap event in the ISSF Shotgun World Cup after all of them figured outside the top-6, with Mansher Singh finishing 10th in the qualifiers, here on Thursday.
After his impressive display on Wednesday, Mansher could manage 24, 24, 23 to add to his first day's scores of 25 25, which gave him a total of 121.
Italy's Giovanni Pellielo fired in a world record equalling 125 over five rounds to top the qualifying in the year's second shotgun world cup.
Manavjit Singh Sandhu, with a total of 118, finished 25th, while Zoravar Singh Sandhu was further down at the 29th position with a score of 118. The top-6 shooters advance to the second stage of the tournament, which is the semi-finals.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere