Days after tension at LoC, India-Pakistan trade, bus services resume
88 passengers from India and 108 from Pakistan travelled on the trans-LoC bus on Monday.
Poonch: The trade and bus services resumes from the Line of Control in Poonch. 88 passengers from India and 108 from Pakistan travelled on the trans-LoC bus on Monday.
Most of these passengers were stranded soon after the LoC firing incident in which two Indian soldiers were killed on January 8. Pakistan had earlier refused to open the gates along the LoC.
The services along Uri and Attari border had continued uninterrupted though. India-Pakistan relations took a hit after ceasefire violations and brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by the Pakistani troops.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone