DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Days after tension at LoC, India-Pakistan trade, bus services resume
88 passengers from India and 108 from Pakistan travelled on the trans-LoC bus on Monday.
Poonch: The trade and bus services resumes from the Line of Control in Poonch. 88 passengers from India and 108 from Pakistan travelled on the trans-LoC bus on Monday.
Most of these passengers were stranded soon after the LoC firing incident in which two Indian soldiers were killed on January 8. Pakistan had earlier refused to open the gates along the LoC.
The services along Uri and Attari border had continued uninterrupted though. India-Pakistan relations took a hit after ceasefire violations and brutal killing of two Indian soldiers by the Pakistani troops.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes