Indore: 3 arrested for raping 4-year-old
The police said that the three accused have been booked on the charges of abduction, gangrape and murder.
Indore: Three young boys were on Tuesday arrested for the alleged kidnap, gangrape and murder of a minor girl who was found dead in a drain in Indore behind the Press Complex on Monday, a senior cop said.
The accused who were identified as Babu Ketan, an autorikshaw driver, his colleagues Sunny and Jitendra, who were all of 18 to 19 years of age, have confessed their involvement in the crime, Additional Superindentent of Police (East) Manoj Rai said at a press conference.
They have been booked on the charges of abduction, gangrape and murder, he added.
The victim, about four years old, was found dead, after she was given a lift by the accused in an auto during a marriage ceremony, while she was playing in Nehru Nagar, after which they strangled her in the auto and threw her body into the drainage, the police official said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?