Indore stabbing: MP Human Rights body seeks report
The Indore Police had earlier defended themselves saying it was the victim's friend and family who were to blame for his death.
Indore: The Madhya Pradesh Human Rights Commission on Thursday served a notice to the state police after a man bled to his death at a police station in Indore on Wednesday.
The Commission asked the Madhya Pradesh DGP to file his reply in one week.
The Indore Police IG had earlier defended the police personnel saying it was the victim's friend and family who were to blame for his death as they brought him to the police station instead of taking him to a hospital.
She added that the paperwork at the station took only five minutes, and not 40, as was reported by the local media.
Ravi, along with his friend, had taken on a bunch of men who tried to molest his sister. The group managed to stab him and flee. Ravi was brought to the police station, from where, after much delay, he was taken to a hospital where he was declared brought dead.
The Indore Police, meanwhile, has arrested two of the accused.
Recommended For You
- #TheTechAndAutoShowThe Tech and Auto Show: OnePlus 3T Vs OnePlus 3, Toyota Prius And More
- Why Pay More?OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What's New And All You Need to Know About It
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- Movie ReviewBefikre Review: A Glossy, Predictable Indian Love Story