DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Two terrorists killed in Jammu and Kashmir
The incident took place in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch district, 210 km north of Jammu, on Saturday night,
Jammu: Two terrorists who had attempted to sneak into the Indian side along the Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir around midnight Saturday were killed by the Indian Army, sources said on Sunday.
The Indian troops spotted some movement along the LoC and opened fire, in which two of the infiltrators were killed, army sources told IANS.
The incident took place in Krishna Ghati sector of Poonch district, 210 km north of Jammu, around midnight on Saturday.
"It appeared to be a fresh infiltration bid by terrorists from across the LoC as Pakistan is desperate to push in as many terrorists into the Indian side before the mountainous passes close with snow in the coming months," an army officer of the 16 corps of the Indian Army based at Nagrota, near Jammu, said on condition of anonymity.
Krishna Ghati has been in the news for infiltration in the past four months.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia