Infosys to get a new chairman on April 30
The board has also accepted the resignation of its director TV Mohandas Pai with effect from June 11.
Bangalore: The board of Infosys Technologies Ltd would meet on April 30 in Bangalore to decide on the successor to its chairman and co-founder NR Narayana Murthy and finalise plans for the leadership succession in the company, the IT bellwether said on Friday.
The decision to choose Murthy's successor was taken at a board meeting held to finalise the company's financial results of last fiscal (2010-11), including fourth quarter (Jan-March).
The board has also accepted the resignation of its director TV Mohandas Pai with effect from June 11 after the company's annual general meeting (AGM) the same day.
Meanwhile, co-founder and board member K Dinesh also resigned from the company and opted not to seek re-appointment.
The company has appointed former Microsoft India chairman Ravi Venkatesan as an additional director on the board.
Recommended For You
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Steve Smith Reaches Career-High Rating After Pune Test