DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Infosys to get a new chairman on April 30
The board has also accepted the resignation of its director TV Mohandas Pai with effect from June 11.
Bangalore: The board of Infosys Technologies Ltd would meet on April 30 in Bangalore to decide on the successor to its chairman and co-founder NR Narayana Murthy and finalise plans for the leadership succession in the company, the IT bellwether said on Friday.
The decision to choose Murthy's successor was taken at a board meeting held to finalise the company's financial results of last fiscal (2010-11), including fourth quarter (Jan-March).
The board has also accepted the resignation of its director TV Mohandas Pai with effect from June 11 after the company's annual general meeting (AGM) the same day.
Meanwhile, co-founder and board member K Dinesh also resigned from the company and opted not to seek re-appointment.
The company has appointed former Microsoft India chairman Ravi Venkatesan as an additional director on the board.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835