Infotech Enterprises now in Kakinada
Infotech Enterprises Limited on Saturday launched its operations in Kakinada town in coastal Andhra Pradesh.
Hyderabad: Infotech Enterprises Limited (IEL), a leading global provider of engineering design, geospatial information and IT services, on Saturday launched its operations in Kakinada town in coastal Andhra Pradesh.
Infotech thus became the first IT company to set up its development centre at the facility created by Software Technology Park of India (STPI) in Kakinada in East Godavari district.
Chief Minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy formally launched the Infotech development centre.
"This facility at Kakinada is the result of the joint effort of STPI and Infotech to project Kakinada as a tier-2 destination of choice for IT companies," said a company statement here.
While STPI developed the facility with infrastructure and network services ready to plug and play while Infotech installed the hardware and software and created a capacity of 60 workstations.
It is located in the district collectorate compound and can house over 120 associates.
To begin with, Infotech will employ over 60 associates from the region and will scale up to 120 engineers by March.
This facility would be an incubation centre and based on the experience of the first six months the company intends to develop a full-fledged facility owned and operated by it.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Schizophrenia Can't be Ground for Halting Death Penalty, Says Pakistan SC Citing Indian Judgment
- 2nd Test: Fit-Again Younis Khan Leads Pakistan's Charge Against WI
- BSF Says 7 Pak Rangers, Terrorist Killed in Retaliatory Firing Along Jammu Border
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18