IT company Infosys accused of racial discrimination by a US citizen
Brenda claimed that her job application was rejected on flimsy grounds and a Bangladeshi national was hired for the same position.
Washington: IT giant Infosys has been accused of racial discrimination by an American citizen. The complainant has slapped a suit against Infosys, accusing the Indian IT company of discrimination against Americans in its hiring practices.
Brenda Koehler, in her complaint filed in a Wisconsin court, has claimed that her job application with the company was rejected on flimsy grounds. She has alleged that Infosys employed a Bangladeshi national for the position that she had applied for.
Infosys has, however, categorically denied Koehler's claims.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- 31st October Movie Review: Has Nothing New to Offer
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital