DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
IT company Infosys accused of racial discrimination by a US citizen
Brenda claimed that her job application was rejected on flimsy grounds and a Bangladeshi national was hired for the same position.
Washington: IT giant Infosys has been accused of racial discrimination by an American citizen. The complainant has slapped a suit against Infosys, accusing the Indian IT company of discrimination against Americans in its hiring practices.
Brenda Koehler, in her complaint filed in a Wisconsin court, has claimed that her job application with the company was rejected on flimsy grounds. She has alleged that Infosys employed a Bangladeshi national for the position that she had applied for.
Infosys has, however, categorically denied Koehler's claims.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users