IT company Infosys accused of racial discrimination by a US citizen
Brenda claimed that her job application was rejected on flimsy grounds and a Bangladeshi national was hired for the same position.
Washington: IT giant Infosys has been accused of racial discrimination by an American citizen. The complainant has slapped a suit against Infosys, accusing the Indian IT company of discrimination against Americans in its hiring practices.
Brenda Koehler, in her complaint filed in a Wisconsin court, has claimed that her job application with the company was rejected on flimsy grounds. She has alleged that Infosys employed a Bangladeshi national for the position that she had applied for.
Infosys has, however, categorically denied Koehler's claims.
- Watch: Ground Reports From India-Pakistan Border
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- Pakistan's Bermuda Triangle
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Calls All-Party Meet to Decide on SC's Order to Release Water