Iniya is waiting to work with director Bharathiraja
Iniya is currently expecting the release 'Ammavin Kaipesi', in which she will be seen opposite Shanthanu Bhagyaraj.
Iniya was initially shocked when she was informed by Bharathiraja that he could not accommodate her in 'Annakodiyum Kodiveeranum', due to some changes made to the script thanks to the exit of Ameer.
However at that time, the veteran director had promised the young actress that he would sure rope her in for his next venture.
"Great people like Bharathiraja sir are known for honouring promises. So I am waiting to work with him since it would be a great learning experience," says Iniya.
After winning accolades for her performance in 'Vaagai Sooda Vaa' and 'Mounaguru', Iniya is currently expecting the release of Thangar Bachan's 'Ammavin Kaipesi', in which she has shared the screen space with Shanthanu Bhagyaraj.
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Varun Gandhi Rejects Charges Against Him As False, Frivolous
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check