DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Injured Del Potro pulls out of Paris Masters
Juan Martin Del Potro has withdrawn from the Paris Masters because of a shoulder injury.
Paris: Juan Martin Del Potro has withdrawn from the Paris Masters because of a shoulder injury.
The tournament started on Monday and the Argentine's withdrawal ends his chances of qualifying for the ATP World Tour Finals.
Del Potro said: "My shoulder started bothering me in Valencia and it got worse after each round."
The 2009 US Open champion lost to Marcel Granollers of Spain in the semi-finals of the Valencia Open on Saturday.
Earlier, Rafael Nadal withdrew from the Paris Masters on Thursday.
Argentina will face Spain in the December 2-4 Davis Cup final in Sevilla, where Del Potro and Nadal are both expected to lead their respective countries.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- England vs South Africa, 1st ODI: As It Happened
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes