Injured Kvitova pulls out of Qatar Open
Wimbledon Open champion Petra Kvitova has pulled out because of an unspecified injury.
Dubai: Wimbledon Open champion Petra Kvitova has pulled out of the Qatar Ladies Open because of an unspecified injury.
The Czech is ranked second and would have been seeded second in the tournament that starts on Monday.
Tournament organizers say they have no information on Kvitova's injury.
Australian Open champion Victoria Azarenka is the top-seeded player while the tournament also includes defending champion Vera Zvonareva, 2011 finalist Caroline Wozniacki and US Open winner Sam Stosur.
Recommended For You
- Fallout of Indo-Pak Tension?Wasim Akram to Miss IPL 2017 Due to 'Professional Commitments'
- Movie ReviewLa La Land Review: Ryan-Emma's Story Is A Well-Crafted Musical
- Source Advisorkhoj#FutureIsCashless, But Your Money Should Grow Too!
- CAPTAIN MARVELVirat Kohli: The Milestone Man
- MR CONSISTENTVirat Kohli Retains Second Spot In ICC ODI Rankings