DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Injured Novak Djokovic a doubt for Monte Carlo
Djokovic will make a late decision on his participation in the next week's Monte Carlos Masters because of an ankle problem.
Paris: World number one Novak Djokovic will make a late decision on his participation in the next week's Monte Carlos Masters because of an ankle problem.
"The world's top player has undergone an MRI examination this morning which revealed no structural damage to the joint capsule and ligaments," a statement on Djokovic's website (www.novakdjokovic.com) read on Tuesday.
"A joint structures strain requires therapy and strict rest in the following days. Depending on the recovery, a decision will be made on Nole's participation at the upcoming tournament in Monte Carlo."
Djokovic, who reached the final of the clay court tournament last year, picked up the ankle injury as he led Serbia to a Davis Cup quarter-final win against the United States at the weekend.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh